søndag 4. mars 2007

Aaron Carter-setninger- liste!

10-14 år gammel sang han:
- Hey girl. I’m sad.
- I could make you happy baby and satisfy you too
- I'm not ashamed to tell the world you really messed up my mind
- I would rather hurt myself than to ever hurt you
- You're the only one for me
- You had a place deep in my heart
- You and me together, girl I'll wait forever
- I’m all grown up now
- Come and show me body
- All I want is your candy
- You’re the girl that my doctor ordered
- She’s got everything I desire
- I love you, I guess I always love you
- We’ve had our good times and bad
- Oh, I miss holding hands and playing games
- My knees went weak when you said hi
- I almost died deep inside
- I’m not a little boy, I’m never gonna leave you
- Our youth is just an illusion
- Your mind excellerates passion
- My mama told me I’m too young to love, but I know what I know, and I can’t get enough
- Nick always told me to follow my dreams
- But still I trusted her with all I felt inside
- I have never known before a girl I wanted more

Totalt: 24

Ingen kommentarer: